Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Skeleton Hand Model
Enhance textbook study with a realistic and life-size model like the Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Skeleton Hand Model. This quality anatomy model depicts all twenty-seven bones of the hand, which have been wire-mounted for flexibility and demonstrations of natural movement. The anatomically accurate design is perfect for trainee anatomists, doctors, nurses, and orthopaedic doctors.
What Is the Purpose Of This Anatomical Hand Model?
This Anatomical Hand Model is a natural casting of a human hand, and a fantastic choice for supporting training and education in medical, healthcare, and anatomy studies. This hand anatomy model provides a visual aid to enhance textbook study, as well as offering an interactive tool for students to develop a comprehensive understanding the skeletal structure of the hand.
For those who work in orthopaedics, this model can also be a fantastic patient-education tool.
Who Can Benefit From Use Of This Skeleton Hand Model?
This hand-casting functions as a detailed and anatomically-accurate visual study tool for developing an in-depth knowledge of bone placement and the hand's natural movements. Those who are likely to benefit from use of this skeletal model are medical students and those who are studying anatomy, including:
- Orthopaedic doctors
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
Can This Anatomy Model Be Used To Demonstrate Movement?
Each bone on this hand has been wire-mounted to enable some flexibility. This allows demonstrations of the hand's natural movements, providing a way to study both the structure and regular motions of the hand.
Key Features and Benefits
- Natural-cast hand skeleton model
- Life-size scale for realistic depiction of anatomy
- Visual and interactive medical or anatomy study aid, and patient education tool
- Anatomically accurate and detailed design
- Features all twenty-seven bones of the hand
- Depicts phalanges, metacarpal, and carpal bones
- Wire-mounted construction enables demonstrations of natural movement
- Enables in-depth study of finger movements
- Durable design for prolonged usage