Erler-Zimmer Numbered Anatomical Hand Skeleton Model
Enhance your studies or training with the Erler-Zimmer Numbered Anatomical Hand Skeleton Model. This flexible and wire-mounted hand model can be used to demonstrate natural finger movements, as well as learn how to quickly identify and name various bones in the hand. Suitable for medical and anatomy training, this model is supplied with a handy information sheet to help enhance user understanding.
- 1 x Anatomical Hand Model
- 1 x Information Sheet (Nomenclature For Hand Bones)
Who Can Use This Anatomical Hand Model?
This numbered skeletal hand model is the perfect tool for teaching and studying anatomy, or for patient education when discussing injuries or conditions that affect the area (e.g., arthritis, osteoarthritis, or trigger finger). The number-labelled bones makes identification of specific components easier, making this ideal for those who are just starting out in their studies, or those with little to no understanding of anatomy.
Those who may find this hand model particularly useful for personal study, group training, or patient education uses include those who are studying for or working in the following careers:
- Doctors, Nurses, and Paramedics
- General Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Physiologists and Osteologists
Is This Hand Skeleton Model Moveable?
The Erler-Zimmer numbered skeletal hand features a wire-mounted design to enable demonstrations of the natural movement of finger bones. This enables in-depth study of hand motions, and allows detailed explanations of the function of various bones.
Key Features and Benefits
- Hand skeleton anatomy model
- Number-labels make identification of individual bones easier
- Suitable for training and study purposes, as well as for patient education
- Ideal for use by studying or practising doctors, physical therapists, anatomists, and general practitioners
- Life-size design enables thorough and accurate training
- Highly-detailed and accurate design allows in-depth teaching or study
- Features the tarsals, metatarsal bones, and phalanges
- Flexible, wire-mounted design allows for demonstration of natural finger movements
- Constructed from a durable synthetic material for long-lasting usage
- Supplied with an information sheet outlining bones and corresponding numbers
Alternative Anatomy Models
If you would rather a hand anatomy model without the numbered bones, we have an unlabelled Erler-Zimmer Skeleton Hand Model available.
Does This Erler-Zimmer Anatomy Model Come With a Stand?
There is no stand supplied with this hand model. The Erler-Zimmer Skeleton Hand Model is an unlabelled alternative that is supplied with a stand for ease-of-display.