Erler-Zimmer Arnold Life-Size Model Skeleton with Muscles Labelled
The Erler-Zimmer Arnold Life-Size Model Skeleton with Muscles Labelled is a natural cast of a human skeleton designed to enhance textbook anatomy and medical studies. With a range of moving, dissectible, and removeable parts, this detailed and anatomically accurate model is designed for optimal interactivity, and includes a five-castor stand for ease-of-display and portability.
- 1 x Full-Size Skeleton Model
- 1 x Roller Stand
- 1 x Manual
What Is the Purpose of This Life-Size Skeleton?
The Erler-Zimmer Arnold Skeleton is a high-quality anatomical model of a human skeleton, with the muscle origins and insertions marked in shades of blue and red on one side. The model is designed as an interactive and visual training tool to enhance and support textbook study of human anatomy, particularly for anatomy of medical students.
Who Can Benefit from Use of This Musculoskeletal Model?
Those who may benefit most from use of this model are trainees in medical, healthcare, and anatomy industries. This skeleton model is a great choice of study tool for use when offering training in or for:
- Orthopaedic Doctors
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Personal Trainers and Athletic Coaches
- Biology Classrooms
Key Features and Benefits
- Full-sized anatomical skeleton model with muscle markings
- Excellent choice for enhancing medical and anatomical study
- Represents all relevant anatomical details, fissures, foramina, and processes
- Offers an interactive aid to support textbook studies
- Natural casting with highly detailed design for optimal realism
- Rigid spine helps to keep the skeleton upright and steady
- Skull can be dissected into three individual parts
- Arms, legs, and foot are removable for closer observation of structures
- Leg can be further dismantled at the knee
- Features moveable shoulder blades and gliding shoulder joint for demonstrations of movement
- Also includes gliding joints in the hip and ankle joints
- Supplied with a five-leg, castor-mounted stand for ease-of-display and movement
- Includes a detailed manual for to enhance training and study
To enhance studies, this skeleton model offers optimal interactivity to enable a more hands-on approach to medical and anatomical study. Arnold the anatomy skeleton has been designed for close observation of individual structures, as well as some movement at various joints.
Moving, removable, and dissectible features and structures of this model include:
- Three-part dissectible skull design
- Detachable limbs and foot
- Sliding shoulder joints & moveable scapula
- Sliding hip joints
- Ability to separate the leg at the knee
Sliding hip and shoulder joints
- Height with Stand: 178cm
- Weight: 9.5kg