Erler-Zimmer Life-Size Knee Joint Model With Muscles And Ligaments
The Erler-Zimmer Life-Size Knee Joint Model With Muscles and Ligaments is a durable and high-quality training tool. Suitable for anatomy classes, medical training, and patient education, this life-size model can be used to highlight and strengthen understanding of the composition of bones, muscles, and ligaments in the knee joint. This model is supplied on a non-removable stand for display purposes.
- 1 x Knee Joint Model
- 1 x Attached Stand
Who Can Use This Musculoskeletal Model?
This life-size anatomical model is ideal for a range of teaching and study purposes, including for patient education. Those who may find this joint model particularly useful for personal study or group training uses include those who are studying for the following careers:
- Doctors, Nurses, and Paramedics
- General Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Personal Trainers
- Physiologists and Osteologists
What Can I Identify On This Anatomical Joint Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Knee Joint Model displays the important muscles and ligaments of the knee in a convenient life-size scale. The muscles and ligaments can be seen on this model:
- Collateral ligaments
- Crucial ligaments
- Patellar tendon
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomically accurate, life-size knee joint model
- Displays various important muscles and ligaments
- Suitable for educational purposes, for example anatomy classes, medical training, and patient education
- Life-like texture supports realistic, and in-depth training
- Supplied with a non-removeable stand for display purposes
- Durable design ensures long-term usage
- Supplied with a key card with information about individual elements of the anatomical structure to enhance understanding
- Key card provides essential information in both English and German
Is this Knee Joint Model Moveable?
This anatomical knee model is fully static (unmovable), and cannot be removed from the stand.
Educational Key Card Included
This knee joint model is supplied with a colourful and removable key card that helps students identify the various muscles and ligaments of the knee. Alternatively, the key card may also be used for reference when providing explanations to patients on various knee conditions.
- Height: 24cm
- Width: 8cm
- Depth: 8cm
- Weight: 0.8kg