Erler-Zimmer Bullet Exit Wound Moulage
Use the Erler-Zimmer Bullet Exit Wound Moulage to optimise your first aid training, and introduce a realistic and interactive tool that allows hands-on practise of essential cleaning and bandaging techniques. The self-adhesive design of this artificial wound makes it easy to use on both your skin or a medical manikin, but for those who want to enhance its adhesive properties this moulage wound is compatible for use with skin glue.
- 1 x Bullet Wound Moulage
- 1 x Storage Box
Please Note: Artificial blood is not included with this exit bullet wound moulage. You can purchase Erler-Zimmer Artificial Blood separately.
What Is the Function of This Bullet Wound Moulage?
The Erler-Zimmer Bullet Exit Wound Moulage is ideal for supporting first aid and emergency wound-care training. The design of this wound enables effective practise and demonstrations of cleaning and bandaging techniques. The realistic look of this artificial bullet wound also makes it ideal for use as special effects makeup.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Wound Moulage?
Those who may find this self-adhesive and lifelike wound moulage option useful include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How Do I Apply This Artificial Bullet Wound?
This bullet exit wound moulage features a self-adhesive design that makes application of the moulage to either your skin or a training manikin easy. If you wish to enhance the adhesive properties of the moulage wound for prolonged wear, you can use the Erler-Zimmer Skin Glue (not included).
Key Features and Benefits
- Bullet exit wound moulage
- Perfect for supporting first aid and wound management training
- Realistic design can be used as special effects makeup
- Suitable for practising cleaning, bandaging, and pressure application techniques
- Ideal for use on human skin or on a medical manikin
- Use alongside the bullet entry wound moulage for comprehensive training
- Self-adhesive design can be applied without glue
- Skin-glue can be used to enhance adhesive properties for prolonged use
- Supplied with a box for secure storage when not in use
Accessories and Exit Wound Moulage
Erler-Zimmer have a range of additional accessories that can enhance your usage of this bullet wound moulage, as well as a matching entry wound:
Alternative Wound Moulage Options
There are a wide range of wound moulage options to support first aid and patient care training. Some suitable alternatives to this bullet wound moulage option include:
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 7 x 1.2cm