Erler-Zimmer Female Genital Organs Model (4-Part)
Enhance your studies with the Erler-Zimmer Female Genital Organs Model (4-Part). This detailed and dissectible anatomy model is a brilliant visual aid to support textbook study, and can be a great tool for patient education in a range of clinical settings. The model has been split into parts through the median sagittal plane, offering a view of both internal and external structures.
- 1 x Female Genitals Model (In Four Parts)
What Is the Purpose of This Anatomical Model?
The Female Genital Organs Model is a detailed and interactive study and training tool ideal for to enhance studies of the reproductive system and female anatomy. This includes those studying to enter medical and healthcare fields, as well as those studying subjects such as biology, sex education, and anatomy.
This model can also be a useful patient education tool for in sexual health clinics and similar healthcare environments, particularly when discussing more complex conditions.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Anatomy Model?
This Erler-Zimmer anatomy model is the perfect visual aid to support textbook study, as well as for effective patient education. Those who may benefit most from use of this model include:
- Sexual Health Practitioners
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
Which Features Can I Identify On This Female Genital Organ Model?
This four-part model has a dissectible design, and is split through a median sagittal dissection, allowing you to clearly observe both internal and external structures. The uterus can be split into two halves, as can the female reproductive apparatus, for in-depth study of their structures.
Key Features and Benefits
- Life-size female genital model with four dissectible parts
- Offers a visual aid to enhance training, study, and patient education
- Dissected through median sagittal plane for view of both internal and external structures
- Includes two halves of a uterus and two halves of a female reproductive apparatus
- Colourful and numbered design makes it easy to distinguish the various structures
- Detailed and anatomically accurate design enables comprehensive study
- Suitable for use as a visual aid alongside textbook study
There is also a Male Genital Organ Model available for those wanting to study male anatomy and reproductive systems.
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.5kg