Erler-Zimmer Male Genital Organ Model (4-Part)
Enhance textbook study with a detailed and anatomically accurate model like the Erler-Zimmer Male Genital Organ Model (4-Part). This dissectible model depicts key internal and external structures of the male reproductive system, with a colourful and numbered design for easy distinguishing of individual parts. On this model you can identify key anatomical features such as the bladder and rectum prostrate.
- 1 x Male Genital Model (In Four Parts)
What Is the Purpose Of This Anatomical Model?
The Male Genital Organ Model is a quality study and training tool ideal for those learning about reproductive systems and human male anatomy. This includes those studying to enter medical and healthcare fields, as well as those studying subjects such as biology, sex education, and anatomy.
The model can also be a useful patient education tool for in sexual health clinics and similar healthcare environments, particularly when discussing more complex conditions.
Who Can Benefit From Use Of This Anatomy Model?
This Erler-Zimmer anatomy model is the perfect visual aid to support textbook study, as well as for effective patient education. Those who may benefit most from use of this model include:
- Sexual Health Practitioners
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
Which Features Can I Identify On This Male Genital Organ Model?
The model is dissected through the median sagittal plane, and can be disassembled into four separate parts for a view of both the internal and external details of the male genital organ. The removable elements of this model include the two haves of the penis, which show both the medial and transverse sections, as well as the two halves of the male reproductive system.
On this model, you can identify the internal and external structures of key features such as the bladder, rectum prostrate, and some surrounding bones, muscles, and tissues.
Key Features and Benefits
- Four-part male genital model in a life-size scale
- Offers a visual aid to enhance training and study
- Shows key features such as the bladder, rectum prostrate, and surrounding bones, muscles, and tissues
- Dissected through median sagittal plane for view of both internal and external structures
- Includes two halves of a penis and two halves of a male reproductive system
- Colourful and numbered design makes it easy to distinguish the various structures
- Detailed and anatomically accurate design enables comprehensive study
- Suitable for use as a visual aid alongside textbook study
There is also a Female Genital Organ Model available for those wanting to study female anatomy and reproductive systems.
- Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.5kg