Erler-Zimmer Human Skeleton Educational Anatomy Chart
The Erler-Zimmer Human Skeleton Educational Anatomy Chart is the perfect tool for training and display, designed with high levels of detail to support comprehensive anatomy study. The chart is available in two sizes, constructed of either quality art paper or foil. Each of these chart sizes are supplied with the components needed to hang the posters on the wall for display.
50 x 70cm size:
- 1 x Anatomy Chart on art paper
- 1 x Plastic rod and hanger for display
70 x 100cm size:
- 1 x Anatomy Chart on foil paper
- 1 x Metal rod and hanger for display
What Is the Purpose of This Educational Chart?
The educational skeleton anatomy chart is designed for use as a study tool to enhance textbook anatomy, biology, and medical studies. The detailed, labelled design makes this chart suitable for patient education purposes. It is also possible to use this chart for display purposes in a range of clinical and classroom environments.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Anatomy Chart?
Those who may benefit most from this educational anatomy chart are those for who it is essential to develop an understanding of skeletal composition in humans. This includes:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Orthopaedic Doctors
- Physical Therapists
Which Chart Sizes Are Available?
This chart is available in two sizes. There is a smaller size with the dimensions 50 x 70cm, and a larger size with the dimensions 70 x 100cm. You can choose the size you want from the dropdown menu above.
How Can I Display This Chart?
Each size of this chart is supplied with its own solution for hanging. The 50 x 70cm chart is supplied with plastic rods and a hanger. The 70 x 100cm chart is supplied with metal rods and a hanger.
Key Features and Benefits
- Educational chart depicting human skeleton anatomy
- Ideal for supporting textbook anatomy studies
- Perfect display option for classrooms and clinical environments
- Smaller chart constructed with quality art paper
- Larger chart designed using quality foil paper
- Each size chart is supplied with wall-hanging components
- Detailed illustrations enable comprehensive study
- Nomenclature is labelled in English, German, and Latin
- Smallest: 50 x 70cm
- Largest: 70 x 100cm
- Smallest: 200g/sqm art paper
- Largest: 200µ foil paper