Erler-Zimmer Vertebral Column Anatomy Educational Chart
Decorate your classroom or clinic with a detailed anatomical poster like the Erler-Zimmer Vertebral Column Anatomy Educational Chart. This educational poster is perfect for supporting anatomy or biology studies, and can be used as a patient education tool thank to its comprehensive labelling of vertebral components. There are two poster sizes available, and each is supplied with essential components for hanging the chart on the wall.
From the drop down menu above, you can select one of the following options:
50 x 70cm size:
- 1 x Anatomy chart on art paper
- 1 x Plastic rod and hanger for display
70 x 100cm size:
- 1 x Anatomy chart on foil paper
- 1 x Metal edging and hanging cord for display
What Is the Purpose of This Educational Chart?
This educational anatomy art is a fantastic choice of study tool to help develop an understanding of the composition of the vertebral column. This is useful for medical, biology, and anatomy students to support their classroom and textbook study. The detailed labelling of the poster also makes it useful for patient education in a range of clinical environments.
The design of this chart, and the wall-hanging components supplied, also make it a quality choice for display in a range of clinical or classroom settings.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Anatomy Chart?
There are a range of students, trainees, teaching professionals, and medical personnel that could benefit from use of this chart. This includes:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Orthopaedic Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- Anatomists and Biologists
Which Chart Sizes Are Available?
There are two sizes available for this vertebral column chart, including a 50 x 70cm chart constructed with art paper, and a 70 x 100cm chart constructed with a plastic foil paper. You can select your desired chart size from the dropdown menu above.
How Can I Display This Educational Chart?
Each chart size is supplied with the necessary components to hang the chart (not including screws or similar fixings). The 50 x 70cm chart is supplied with plastic rods and a hanger, while the 70 x 100cm chart is supplied with metal edging and a hanger cord.
Key Features and Benefits
- Vertebral column educational anatomy chart
- Ideal for supporting anatomy and medical studies
- Perfect choice of display for a range of clinical and classroom environments
- Useful patient education tool
- Two chart sizes available to suit a range of needs and spaces
- Smaller chart is constructed with quality art paper
- Larger chart design has been created using a plastic foil-paper material
- Both charts are supplied with components for wall hanging
- Detailed illustrations enable in-depth study
- Nomenclature is labelled in both English and German
- Smallest: 50 x 70cm
- Largest: 70 x 100cm
- Smallest: 200gsm art paper
- Largest: 200µ foil paper