Erler-Zimmer Infant Skull Model (3-Year Old)
Enhance training and studies with the Erler-Zimmer Infant Skull Model (3-Year Old), a realistic cast of an infant-child featuring key sutural bones. This life-like and life-sized model can be used to develop a comprehensive understanding of the structure of an infant's skull, making it suitable for a range of medical personnel from nurses to midwives to paediatricians.
What Is the Purpose of This Skull Anatomy Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Infant Skull is a highly quality and life-like cast of a three-year-old's skull. The highly detailed design makes this model skull a useful study tool, ideal for gaining an understanding of the anatomy of children and babies. This model is also a great choice for patient education, for example when discussing conditions, risks, and expectations with first-time mothers.
This skull has been constructed with incredible detail, and shows numerous Wormian bones (or sutural bones) that are found along the lambdoid structure. You can also identify the epipteric bone on this model, found at an anatomical landmark called the pterion.
Who Can Use This Infant Skull Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Infant Skull Model is the perfect educational tool for those who are required to have a comprehensive understanding of babies' anatomy. It is also a fantastic patient-education tool when discussing common conditions and risks with first-time mothers. Those who may benefit most from study using this detailed skull model include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
Key Features and Benefits
- Realistic cast of a three-year old's skull
- Suitable for training and study purposes
- Ideal for paediatricians, doctors, nurses, midwives, and anatomists
- Can be used for patient education, particularly when talking to first-time mothers
- Designed with excellent levels of detail for in-depth study
- Shows various Wormian (sutural) bones along the lambdoid suture
- Displays the epipteric bone at the pterion
- Life-like look and feel enables realistic training scenarios
- Life-size scale enhances realism of model
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 12 x 13cm