Erler-Zimmer Large 2nd Degree Burn Wound Moulage
Get secure, hands-on practise with burn management techniques using the Erler-Zimmer Large 2nd Degree Burn Wound Moulage, a realistic artificial wound designed to support first aid and wound-care training. This realistic moulage wound is ideal for developing cleaning and bandaging techniques, but can also be used for special effects makeup. The self-adhesive design makes the fake wound simple to apply and use.
- 1 x 2nd Degree Burn Moulage (Large)
- 1 x Storage Box
What Is the Function of This Burn Moulage?
The Large 2nd Degree Burn Moulage is a great choice for supporting first aid and burn-care training. This artificial wound is designed to allow demonstrations and practise of essential burn cleaning and bandaging skills. The realistic design also makes this large artificial burn wound suitable for use in special effects makeup.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Artificial Wound?
There are a wide range of people who could benefit from use of this 2nd degree burn moulage, in particular for realistic wound-care training. Those who may find this artificial wound useful include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How do I Apply This Wound Moulage?
This large artificial wound features a self-adhesive design for ease-of-use, and does not require any glue for applications on skin or medical manikins. However, if you want to enhance the adhesive properties of the wound to accommodate extended usage, then you can use the Erler-Zimmer Skin Glue (not included).
Key Features and Benefits
- Large 2nd degree burn wound moulage
- Depicts a large 2nd degree burn wound with blisters
- Enables demonstrations and practise of burn-care procedures
- Lifelike design enables realistic training scenarios
- Suitable for use as special effects makeup
- Can be used on real skin or on a medical manikin
- Self-adhesive design doesn't need skin-glue for application
- Compatible with Erler-Zimmer skin glue for enhancing adhesive properties for prolonged usage
- Supplied with a box for secure storage when not in use
Some additional optional tools which can enhance your usage of this wound moulage cut include:
Alternative Wound Moulage Options
Erler-Zimmer have a wide range of wound moulage options, including more scald and burn wound options, all of which are suitable for wound-care and first aid training purposes. Great alternatives for this large 2nd degree burn wound include:
- Dimensions: 28 x 14.5 x 1cm