Erler-Zimmer Life-Size Pancreas and Duodenum Model
The Erler-Zimmer Life-Size Pancreas and Duodenum Model is a quality anatomy model ideal for use when learning about the different components that make up the digestive system. This accurate and detailed model is suitable for training medical and healthcare personnel, as well as for patient education. The model is supplied mounted on a base for ease-of-display.
- 1 x Life-Size Anatomy Model
- 1 x Base
What Is the Function of This Anatomy Model?
The pancreas and duodenum are key organs in the digestive/gastrointestinal systems, and so are important for healthcare providers to thoroughly understand. This detailed anatomical model is a great visual tool for helping to enhance understanding of their structure and function. The supplied stand also makes this model easy to put out in various clinical environments, both for display and easy-access for patient education.
Who Can Benefit From Using this Pancreas and Duodenum Model?
This pancreas and duodenum model is ideal for training a wide range of medical and healthcare personnel, as well as providing effective and in-depth patient education. Those who may benefit most from use of this model include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Medical Sales Representatives
- Anatomists and Physiologists
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomical model of the duodenum and pancreas
- Ideal for educational purposes, including medical studies and patient education
- Offers a visual aid and interactive way to learn about the structure of these organs
- Pancreas is open for a view of the entire pancreatic duct
- Duodenum is partially dissected to expose the internal structure
- Mounted on a stand for ease-of-display
- Detailed and life-size design for in-depth training
- Anatomically accurate design
- Dimensions: 18 x 9 x 4cm
- Weight: 0.3kg