Erler-Zimmer Miniature Anatomical Skeleton Model Tom
This detailed anatomy figure is the perfect choice for anyone who needs a more compact version of a human skeleton model. The Erler-Zimmer Miniature Anatomical Skeleton Model Tom is a half-life-size model, measuring 80cm in height (without the stand). Suitable for training and education purposes, this skeleton model features a realistic design with 200 bones included.
- 1 x Miniature Skeleton Model Tom
- 1 x Stand
- All fixings
Features of the Erler-Zimmer Skeleton Model Tom
- Anatomical skeleton model teaches the basics of anatomy in all establishments
- Half-life size suitable for places with limited space
- Skull, arms, and legs can be disarticulated for increased interactivity
- Skull can further be dissembled into three parts
- Unique pin and magnet system eliminates the need for hooks - preventing damage to the model
- Skullcap and base fit together without gaps to increase realism of the model
- Made from strong synthetic material for longevity
In-Depth Study of the Human Skeletal Structure
With an ability to disarticulate the skull, arms and legs, the Erler-Zimmer Miniature Skeleton Model allows for an in-depth study of the joints and bones in the human skeleton structure. The skull on this model can also be dissembled into three parts for a further in-depth view.
Where Can I Place this Anatomical Skeleton Model?
Whether to display in the office, or used for performing introductory anatomy demonstrations at educational establishments, this skeleton model comes with a stand so that it may be placed practically anywhere. The half-life size of this model, as well as the stand, allow for easy transportation from room-to-room, to make the most out of this skeleton model.
What Size is the Erler Zimmer Skeleton Model?
As a scaled down reproduction of the human skeleton, the Erler-Zimmer Model Skeleton won't take up as much space as a full-sized skeleton model would. The Skeleton Model Tom is roughly half-life sized and is classed as 'miniature' making it great for saving space in the classroom or doctor's office.
Unique Pin and Magnet System
The Miniature Skeleton Model Tom can be dismantled into three constituent parts: a base, lower jaw, and skullcap which all fit together using a unique pin and magnet system. This handy feature eliminates the need for hooks which can cause damage to your model, and so the unique pin and magnet system ensures your skeleton model hangs around for longer.
- Height: 80cm (without the stand)