Erler-Zimmer Paul Miniature Skeleton with Flexible Spine Model
For an anatomical skeleton that fits perfectly on your desk, the Erler-Zimmer Miniature Skeleton with Flexible Spine Model is a detailed and high-quality choice. In a roughly half-life-size scale, this model is designed with a flexible spine to demonstrate natural movements, as well as a selection of sliding, moveable, and dissectible parts. For ease-of-display, this model is supplied on a removeable stand.
- 1 x Miniature Skeleton Model
- 1 x Removable Display Stand
- Necessary Fixings
What Is the Function of This Miniature Skeleton Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Paul Skeleton is a flexible and detailed anatomical human-skeleton model, designed to fit easily onto a desk or shelf. The interactive design of this model makes it a brilliant visual and hands-on training tool to support textbook study of the human body, particularly for anatomy of medical students.
The miniature size of this skeleton model also makes is a fantastic decorative option for a range of environments, with a removable base that enables ease-of-display. When displayed in clinical environments in an easily-accessible space, this model can also be used as a patient education tool.
Who Can Benefit from Using This Flexible Anatomy Model?
Those who may benefit most from use of this model are trainees in medical, healthcare, and anatomy industries. This skeleton model is a great choice of study tool for use when offering training in or for:
- Orthopaedic Doctors
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Personal Trainers and Athletic Coaches
- Biology Classrooms
Key Features and Benefits
- Miniature skeleton anatomy model
- Half-life-size scale
- Ideal for enhancing anatomy and medical studies
- Flexible spine can be used to demonstrate natural movements
- Skull is dissectible into three parts
- Moveable and removable limbs for increased interactivity
- Legs can be detached at the knee and at the ankle
- Designed with sliding shoulder, hip, and knee joints
- Supplied on a removable stand for ease-of-display
Interactive and Flexible Design
To optimise anatomy studies, this miniature skeletal model provides interactive elements for a more hands-on study approach. Paul the anatomy skeleton has been designed for close observation of individual structures, as well as some movement at various joints, with a range of removable, sliding, and flexible structures.
Moving, removable, flexible, and dissectible features and structures of this model include:
- Flexible spine design
- Movable and detachable arms and legs
- Legs can be detached at knee and ankle
- Sliding shoulder, hip, and knee joints
- Three-part dissectible skull
- Height (Without Stand): 84cm
- Weight: 1.2kg