Erler-Zimmer Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Simulators (Set of 3)
The Erler-Zimmer Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Simulators (Set of 3) includes three different wound-depth depictions that enable practise of acute and chronic wound care using an NPWT system. The detailed and life-like texture enables realistic training scenarios, and can be used with any appropriate wound-care banding products (not supplied) for in-depth training.
- 3 x NPWT Simulators
- 1 x Carry Case
Please Note: The pump device and bandaging supplies necessary for NPWT processes are not supplied, and must be purchased separately.
What Is the Purpose Of This Medical Simulator?
The Erler-Zimmer NPWT Simulators are designed for demonstrations and training on the negative pressure wound therapy process. NPWT is a medical procedure designed to draw out fluid from a wound to allow the wound to heal.
It is only suitable for some types of wounds, including burns, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and chronic wounds. This procedure involves use of a vacuum pump and a special dressing for sealing the wound, both of which are sold separately.
Who Can Benefit From Use Of This Wound-Care Simulator?
Those who may benefit most from use of this wound care simulator are those studying to enter healthcare industries where wound-care is an important skill. This includes trainee doctors and nurses, particularly those working in hospitals and A&E departments.
Key Features and Benefits
- Medical simulator for negative pressure wound therapy
- Suitable for training on a specific wound-care technique
- Ideal for educating medical students on an advanced therapy for acute and chronic wound management
- Simulators designed to demonstrate application, placement, and management of NPWT system
- Three different depths of wound, including a tunnelling wound
- Life-like texture and realistic appearance for realistic training scenarios
- Can be used with wound-care bandaging products (not included)