Erler-Zimmer Placenta and Umbilical Cord Model
The Erler-Zimmer Placenta and Umbilical Cord Model is designed for use alongside the Erler-Zimmer Full-Term Foetus Doll Birthing Trainer, and is the perfect visual aid and demonstrative tool for showing the various possible positions of a foetus inside a sac. This model features both amniotic and chorionic membranes, detailed accurately in two different colours for enhanced study and training.
- 1 x Placenta Model
- 1 x Umbilical Cord
Please Note: This model is designed to work with the Erler-Zimmer Full-Term Foetus Doll Birthing Trainer, which is sold separately.
What Is the Function Of This Placenta and Umbilical Cord Model?
When used alongside the Erler-Zimmer Full-Term Foetus Doll Birthing Trainer, this medical model is ideal for developing a comprehensive understanding of the process of childbirth, including specific procedures like placenta removal. This model can be used for demonstrations and practise, as well as offering a visual guide for medical studies.
The amniotic membrane of this model is designed to enable you to show the foetus model inside the sack, while the snap-on umbilical cord depicts veins and arteries, and features a convenient drawstring to close the sack. This enables demonstrations of foetal positioning during childbirth.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Model Of the Placenta and Umbilical Cord?
This handy model is a great choice for medical training, as well as for patient education. Those who may benefit most from access to this model include medical and healthcare personnel such as:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
Key Features and Benefits
- Medical model depicting a placenta and umbilical cord
- Ideal for training, demonstrations, and patient education
- Designed to work with the Full-Term Foetus Doll Birthing Trainer (sold separately)
- Amniotic membrane of model can be used to show the foetus model (not included) inside the sack
- Snap-on umbilical cord depicts veins and arteries
- Drawstring close of the sack enables demonstrations of foetal positioning
- Amniotic and chorionic membranes are accurately designed in two different colours
This model is designed to fit on the Erler-Zimmer Full-Term Foetus Doll Birthing Trainer for in-depth study and demonstrations.