Erler-Zimmer Female Pelvis Model with Foetus Doll and Placenta
The Erler-Zimmer Female Pelvis Model with Foetus Doll and Placenta is a set of life-size models designed for use as a visual aid when studying or teaching about the birthing process. With a flexible fabric body and detailed plastic head, the doll supplied can be used to demonstrate various birthing positions, as well as for practise with post-delivery assessment. This is the perfect training tool for midwives, or for patient education.
- 1 x Female Pelvis Model
- 1 x Foetus Doll
- 1 x Umbilical Cord
- 1 x Placenta
- 1 x Carry Bag
What Is the Purpose of This Pelvis Model and Foetus Doll?
This life-size pelvis model and foetus doll are designed to offer a visual aid for teaching and studying the process of childbirth. With some key features made identifiable in this set, including a palpable anterior and posterior fontanelles on the foetus head, it is also possible to complete some anatomy training and study with this model and doll.
For expecting first-time mothers, this pelvis model and foetus doll can be used to offer a visual aid for explaining and answering questions about what they can expect during childbirth.
Who Can Benefit from Training and Studying with this Birthing Simulator Set?
Those who would benefit from training with this model are those studying to become healthcare professionals that are involved in delivering neonates, or discussing the birthing process with expecting mothers. This includes:
- Doctors and Nurses
Medical Training On the Process of Childbirth
Both the natural female pelvis cast and the foetus doll are designed in a life-size scale. The body of the foetus is designed with fabric, with a plastic head, which makes it perfect for use demonstrating the birthing process in relation to positioning of the baby and pelvis. For further realism, there is an umbilical cord and placenta included to enhance explanations of the birthing process.
The palpable anterior and posterior fontanelles of the foetus doll's head also enables practise of post-delivery neonate assessment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Set including a female pelvis cast, foetus doll, umbilical cord, and placenta
- Designed for demonstrating birthing procedures for medical training or patient education
- Life-size natural cast of female pelvis for optimal realism
- Foetus doll is constructed with a life-size scale
- Doll features a soft fabric body and plastic head
- Flexible doll body enables demonstrations of various birthing positions for effective training
- Palpable anterior and posterior fontanelles of foetus doll head enables post-delivery assessment practise and demonstrations
- Supplied with a carry bag for ease-of-transport and secure storage