Erler-Zimmer Protruding Small Intestines Wound Moulage
Develop essential wound-care skills with the Erler-Zimmer Protruding Small Intestines Wound Moulage, a realistic artificial wound depicting a protrusion of the intestines following injury of the abdominal wall. The self-adhesive design of this wound moulage makes it simple to apply to both clean, dry skin or a medical manikin. With a lifelike look, this wound moulage is also great for use as special effects makeup.
- 1 x Protrusion of Intestines Moulage
- 1 x Storage Box
Please Note: This kit does not include artificial blood. You can purchase artificial blood separately.
What Is the Function of This Protruding Intestines Wound Moulage?
The Erler-Zimmer Protrusion of Small Intestines Wound Moulage is the perfect choice to support realistic first aid and wound-care training. The protrusion moulage provides an interactive way to develop essential care skills, including cleaning and managing wounds.
Who Can Benefit from Use of this Artificial Wound?
There are a wide range of people who may benefit from use of this small intestine protrusion wound moulage, including professionals and trainees in a range of medical fields. Those who may benefit most from use of this moulage option include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First Responders/Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How Do I Apply This Wound Moulage?
No adhesive is required to use this small intestine protrusion moulage, as it features a self-adhesive design that can be easily applied to both dry, clean skin, or a training manikin. The adhesive properties of the wound can be enhanced for prolonged wear using the Erler-Zimmer Skin Glue (not included).
Key Features and Benefits
- Wound moulage depicting a protruding smll intestine following abdominal wall injury
- Designed to support first aid and wound-care training
- Lifelike design enables comprehensive training
- Realistic look makes the moulage perfect for special effects makeup
- Self-adhesive design can be applied to either clean, dry skin or a medical manikin
- Adhesive properties can be enhanced for prolonged use with skin glue
- Supplied with a box for secure storage when not in use
There are some extras which can be bought separately to enhance your usage of this wound moulage. This includes:
Alternative Moulage Options
Erler-Zimmer supply a wide range of wound moulage options for versatile first-aid and wound-care training. Some suitable alternatives to this protruding large intestine moulage include:
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 14.7 x 3.5cm