Fisherbrand 2ml 150mm Unplugged Soda Lime Glass Pasteur Pipettes (Pack of 1000)
Designed for microbiological and serological laboratories, the Fisherbrand 2ml 150mm Unplugged Soda Lime Glass Pasteur Pipettes (Pack of 1000) have a standard tip for pipetting liquids, dropwise dosing liquids and reagents, and for the distribution of heated liquid quantities. Made of soda-lime glass, these pipettes are an excellent alternative to plastic, making them a more environmentally friendly choice.
Please note these pipettes are packaged in four packets of 250 pipettes.
These soda lime glass pasteur pipettes come in the following specifications:
- Capacity: 2ml
- Autoclavable: No
- Tip Style: Standard Tip
- Type: Unplugged
- Material: Soda Lime Glass
- Length: 150mm
- Disposable: Yes
What Are the Fisherbrand Glass Pasteur Pipettes?
The Fisherbrand Glass Pasteur Pipettes are single use pipettes made of soda-lime glass, and are designed for use in microbiology and serological laboratories. These glass pipettes can be used for the following applications:
- Pipetting liquids
- Dropwise dosing of liquids and reagents
- Distribution of heated liquid quantities
The Fisherbrand soda lime glass pipettes have a number of key features:
- Soda lime glass is sturdy and chemical resistant for use in experiments
- Single use design for microbiological and serological lab applications
- Distributes heated liquid quantities for experiments studying temperature effects
- Standard tip for use in majority of experiments for a wide range of applications
- Easy to use for pipetting liquids, dropwise dosing liquids and reagents
- Disposable style ensures maximum hygiene for use in experiments and analysis
- Made of soda-lime glass making them a good alternative to plastic pipettes
- 1000 pack (four packs of 250) is convenient, cost efficient and easy to store away
Please note these pipettes are not autoclavable and should be disposed of as waste.
What Are the Benefits of Using Soda-Lime Glass?
Soda-lime glass is commonly used in labs and medical facilities and there are a number of reasons for this:
- Type-III glass makes these pipettes versatile in use
- Contains aluminium oxide for chemical durability
- Magnesium oxide material ensures malleability at lower temperatures
- Can store food, drink and chemical substances
- Can manufacture fluid control process components and parts when heated
- Excellent alternative to plastic, making them better for the environment
Why Should I Choose the Fisherbrand Glass Disposable Pipettes?
Soda lime glass pipettes are essential for distributing small, specific volumes of liquid. Disposable pipettes can be overpriced and made of poor quality materials, however, the Fisherbrand Soda-Lime Glass Pasteur Pipettes are cost efficient without compromising on quality ensuring highly accurate results in the lab.
Learn More About Fisherbrand Lab Glassware
For more information on Fisherbrand lab glassware (as well as plasticware) please see the following brochure: