Fisherbrand 2ml 230mm Closed Tip Unplugged Soda Lime Glass Pasteur Pipettes (Pack of 1000)
Designed with a closed tip, the Fisherbrand 2ml 230mm Closed Tip Unplugged Soda Lime Glass Pasteur Pipettes (Pack of 100) are suitable for special applications in microbiological and serological laboratories. Complying with ISO 7712, these pasteur pipettes provide the quality required for effective use.
Please note these pipettes come in four packets of 250 pipettes.
These Fisherbrand Unplugged Glass Pasteur Pipettes have the following specifications:
- Capacity: 2ml
- Autoclavable: No
- Tip Style: Closed Tip (Special Applications)
- Type: Unplugged
- Material: Soda Lime Glass
- Length: 230mm
- Disposable: Yes
- Description: With constriction
What Are The Fisherbrand Glass Pasteur Pipettes?
The Fisherbrand Glass Pasteur Pipettes are single use pipettes made of soda-lime glass, and are designed for use in microbiology and serological laboratories. These glass pipettes can be used for the following applications:
- Pipetting liquids
- Dropwise dosing of liquids and reagents
- Distribution of heated liquid quantities
The Fisherbrand soda lime glass pipettes have a number of key features:
- Soda lime glass is sturdy and chemical resistant for use in experiments
- Unplugged style pipette is highly affordable without compromising quality
- Single use design for microbiological and serological lab applications
- Easy to use for pipetting liquids, dropwise dosing liquids and reagents
- Distributes heated liquid quantities for experiments studying temperature effects
- Standard tip for use in majority of experiments for a wide range of applications
- Disposable style ensures maximum hygiene for use in experiments and analysis
- 1000 pack (four packs of 250) is convenient, cost efficient and easy to store away
Please note these pipettes are not autoclavable and should be disposed of as waste.
What Is the Benefit of Using Soda-Lime Glass?
Soda-lime glass is commonly used in labs and medical facilities and there are a number of reasons for this:
- Type-III glass makes these pipettes versatile in use
- Contains aluminium oxide for chemical durability
- Magnesium oxide material ensures malleability at lower temperatures
- Can store food, drink and chemical substances
- Can manufacture fluid control process components and parts when heated
Please Note: We recommend always referring to your chemical's COSHH sheet prior to storage.