Fisherbrand Racked Plug Seal Cap 50ml Centrifuge Tubes (Pack of 500)
Packaged with centrifuge tube racks, the Fisherbrand Racked Plug Seal Cap 50ml Centrifuge Tubes (Pack of 50) allow for safe and convenient storage of centrifuge tubes. These polypropylene centrifuge tubes also have exceptional chemical resistance to be able to contain a range of hazardous substances, and feature plug seal caps that allow for a liquid and gas tight seal.
- 500 x Centrifuge Tubes
- 10 x Centrifuge Tube Racks
Please Note: This pack of 500 comes as 20 packs of 25 centrifuge tubes. Each centrifuge tube rack stores 50 centrifuge tubes.
These centrifuge tubes have the following specifications:
- Type: Centrifuge Tube
- Material: Polypropylene
- Shape: Conical
- Capacity: 50ml
- Length: 115mm
- Diameter (Metric) Outside: 28mm
- Graduations: 5ml increments from 5 to 50ml
- Max Force: 15,000 x g
- Closure Type: Plug Seal
- Sterility: Sterile
- Packaging: Racked
The Fisherbrand Centrifuge tubes have a number of key features:
- Non-pyrogenic for enhanced safety, reducing risk of illness
- Racked design allows for safe, convenient and easy storage
- Plug seal style ensures ait-tightness to protect samples
- Conical bottoms for complete draining of materials and liquids
- Large labelling area for complete clarity during experiments
- Black graduations and white marking area ensure clear readings
- Graduated in 5ml subdivisions from 5ml to 50ml for exact measurements
- Sterile design eliminates risk of cross contamination and inaccuracy
Do the Fisherbrand Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes Include Tube Racks?
Yes, for convenience these Fisherbrand plug seal cap 50ml centrifuge tubes come packaged with centrifuge tubes racks. The rack is made of polystyrene for a lightweight, easy-to-use storage solution.
Plug Seal Cap Centrifuge Tubes
The centrifuge tubes come with a plug seal cap. This creates an air-tight seal for use with liquids and gases.
What Can the Fisherbrand Plug Seal Cap 50ml Centrifuge Tubes be Used For?
Centrifuge tubes have a wide range of applications. The Fisherbrand centrifuge tubes are ideal for:
- Increasing longevity of research equipment
- Blood work and other medical samples
- Sample processing and removal of contamination
Are These Centrifuge Tubes Sterile?
Yes, these centrifuge tubes are gamma-irradiation sterilised. This makes them impeccable for a wide range of uses, ensuring completely accurate results.
Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes
These centrifuge tubes are made entirely out of polypropylene. This type of plastic has various benefits important for their applications:
- Strong and sturdy, resisting any tears or rips which compromise hygiene
- Moisture resistant, ideal for using with liquids and substances
- Good chemical resistance for use with acidic or alkaline substances
- Fatigue resistant for use with heavy or sharp substances requiring analysis
To learn more about Fisherbrand Conical Centrifuge Tubes, Cell Strainers, Plasticware and Glassware, please see the following documents: