Hexagonal Magnet Model
Explaining a premise becomes more straightforward when you can visibly show what you are demonstrating. The Hexagonal Magnet Model is ideal apparatus for revealing the properties of ferromagnetic materials.
The use of freely-moving magnets coupled with an overhead projector displays the crystal lattice properties, including those of the Weiss domains, Barkhausen jumps, saturation, hysteresis and Curie temperature. The model provides a clear demonstration with easy-to-understand, visible results.
Features of the Hexagonal Magnet Model
- 117 freely moving magnetic needles
- Needles positioned in a hexagonal arrangement
- Two connected, transparent, acrylic plates holds the arrangement
- Shows the properties of ferromagnetic materials
- Suitable for: Weiss domains, Barkhausen jumps, saturation, hysteresis and Curie temperature
- Use with overhead projector
- Visible results of the crystal lattice
- Straightforward and easy to use
Technical Specifications of the Hexagonal Magnet Model
- Length of needles: 17mm
- Dimensions of plates: 150 x 150mm²
Compatible Equipment with the Hexagonal Magnet Model
The model is also available as a Cubic Magnet Model.