The Mitosis Model is a magnified model of nine chromosomes clearly coloured and mounted on a stand that may be free-standing or hung. Ideal for classrooms and a useful teaching aid, the model shows the process of mitosis in 3D relief.
Features of the Mitosis Model
- Chromosomes coloured according to modified AZAN staining colours
- Cell components are colour-coded in accordance with educational aspects
- Attaching magnets on the rear
- Storage system, free-standing or hanging up.
- Supplied with detailed description and copying templates
- Enlarged 10,000 times
The three-dimensional model shows the following 9 phases of mitosis on the basis of a typical mammal cell:
- Early prometaphase
- Later prometaphase
- Early anaphase
- Later anaphase
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 40 x 6cm³
- Weight: approx. 1.7kg