polarisation filter on stem
The Polarisation Filter on Stem is a precison glass polarisation filter, which is in a mounting on a steel rod, and can be rotated on a ball-bearing. It features an angular scale marked in 1º intervals for precision readings. The filter can be used with an optical rider and other optical components for a variety of experiments and demonstrations.
benefits of the polarisation filter on stem
The Polarisation Filter can influence the way light behaves, for a range of options when it comes to optical experiments. It can be used in conjunction with other optical equipment such as optical riders and optical benches for a versatile product. The scale around the outside of the filter gives you a way to make precise measurements.
features of the polarisation filter
- Precision glass polarisation filter
- Filter is mounted on a steel rod and can be rotated on a ball-bearing
- Light behaves differently based on how the filter is rotated for a versatile product
- Can be used with optical riders and optical benches for a variety of experiments
- Features an angular scale marked in 1º intervals for precision readings
specifications of the polarisation filter
- Aperture: 38mm diameter
- Extinction coefficient: >99.9% at λ = 450 - 750nm
- Height of optical axis: 150nm
- Mounting: 100nm diameter
- Stem: 10mm diameter