The Transmission Grating is for use in spectroscopic experiments and for experiments on diffraction and interference. It is also suitable to resolve the Na-D lines. The grating is mounted on a glass carrier, and is suitable for fitting on the Object Holder on Stem, the Rotating Object Holder on Stem or the Kroncke Optics Clamp K, enabling it to be used with optical riders and optical benches.
The grating is available in either 300 or 600 lines/mm.
features of the transmission grating
- Transmission grating for spectroscopic experiments
- Also suitable for experiments on diffraction and interference
- Suitable for resolving the Na-D lines
- Mounted on a glass carrier, and suitable for use with various holders/clamps
- Available in either 300 or 600 lines/mm models
- Dimensions: 38 x 50mm