3M Tora CCS Safety Spectacles
When you're working with hazardous materials, you need non-foggy, scratch resistant eye protection. The 3M Tora CCS Safety Spectacles offer complete protection from hazardous chemicals and other risks at work for unbeatable safety all day long.
- 1 x Pair of Protective Glasses
This pair of glasses are supplied in a universal size for complete diversity. This allows for bulk-buying by large companies, since these goggles are guaranteed to fit everyone in your lab or work environment.
How Should Safety Glasses Fit?
Safety glasses are designed to keep you safe, and they need to be worn all day long for adequate protection against hazards. To check if your safety eyewear fits correctly, the weight of the glasses should be distributed evenly between the ears and nose, so the frames sit comfortably around the face for a light, barely-there feeling. In addition, the lenses should be close enough to your eyes that they provide adequate protection, but your eyelashes should not touch them.
- Certifications/Compliance: EN 166
- Lens Tint: Clear
- No. per Pack: 1 pair
- Lens Coating: Scratch-resistant and Anti-fog
- Lens Type: Anti-fog, Scratch-resistant
- Product Type: Protective Goggles
- Material: Polycarbonate
- UV Protection: Yes
Indications for Use
The safety glasses are ideal for environments where you might be exposed to flying debris. Some examples of this include:
- General assembly
- Lab work
- Light duty maintenance and repair
- Airline pilots
Why is Polycarbonate Used for Safety Glasses?
Polycarbonate has a number of different benefits that are particularly useful for protective eyewear:
- Lightweight, keeping glasses comfortable and not distracting which is essential for proper eyewear protection all day long
- Impact resistant, since polycarbonate is ten times more impact resistant than regular plastics (making this a brilliant material for use with flying hazards such as in manufacturing)
- Natural UV protection, since polycarbonate blocks 100% of UV without additional UV coating - keeping the wearer safe from eyesight damage as a result of the sun
This pair of glasses is designed to be scratch-resistant, making it perfect for use where chemicals and solids are more likely to project towards the wearer. This allows them to stay safe and keep working, for better and more accurate results when they need it most.
These glasses are designed to be fog-resistant, keeping vision clear at all times. This is essential when working with hot temperatures, smoke, or intense water-vapour – helping you to keep as productive as possible all day long.