Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Artery Model
The Erler-Zimmer Anatomical Artery Model is a quality, detailed model depicting a constricted artery. This anatomy model is the perfect choice for training and study purposes, as well as for patient education in clinical environments including hospitals and GP surgeries. For those studying to enter medical and healthcare fields, including doctors and nurses, this model offers a visual aid for learning about arterial blood flow and blockages.
- 1 x Artery Model with Base
What Is the Purpose of This Anatomical Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Artery Model is the perfect educational tool for enhancing training and studies of human anatomy. Thanks to the base supplied with this model, it also makes for a fantastic display in a range of clinical environments from doctors surgeries to blood donor centres.
Who Can Benefit from Using This Artery Model?
Those who may benefit most from studying with this artery model are those who are entering medical and healthcare fields, and therefore need a comprehensive understanding of human anatomy and the impact of a blocked artery. This includes:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Blood-Donor Centre Personnel
- Medical Sales Representatives
What Can I Identify on This Artery Model?
This anatomical model depicts a longitudinal section of an artery. The model shows an artery with a constriction caused by plaque adsorption, as well as a blockage caused by thrombus.
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomical artery model
- Depicts a longitudinal section of an artery
- Ideal for training, study, and patient education
- Model portrays an artery with a constriction caused by plaque adsorption
- Also depicts a blockage caused by a thrombus
- Supplied on a base/stand for ease-of-display
- Stand is removeable for optimal convenience
- Detailed and anatomically accurate design supports in-depth study
- Dimensions: 10 x 4 x 4cm
- Weight: 0.1kg