Erler-Zimmer Artificial Glass for Injury Simulation
The Erler-Zimmer Artificial Glass for Injury Simulation is a quality tool for first aid training. This artificial glass block is constructed with a rubber material, but looks and breaks just like glass for realistic first aid or wound care training. This artificial glass can be used with an expansive range of wound moulage options for training on managing splinters in fresh wounds.
- 1 x Block of Artificial Glass
What Is the Purpose of This Artificial Glass?
The artificial glass is constructed from a rubber material and designed to enable secure practise of managing glass-splinters in wounds. It can also be used to create a training scene, for example a model crime scene, without risking injury.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Wound Moulage Accessory?
Those who may benefit most from use of this artificial glass block include teaching professionals in a range of industries and roles, including:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- Forensic / Crime Scene Investigators
Which Wound Moulages Can I Use This Injury Simulation Tool With?
This artificial glass can be broken into different sizes depending on your needs, making it ideal for use with a wide range of wound moulage options. Suitable moulage wounds for use with this 'glass' include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Block of artificial glass for splinter simulation
- Ideal for use with wound moulages during first aid training
- Rubber material looks and breaks like real glass
- Realistic looking splinters enable comprehensive wound-care training
- Material can be broken into various different sizes to suit your specific needs
- Suitable for setting up training scenes
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.5cm