Erler-Zimmer Wound Moulage Artificial Cut
The Erler-Zimmer Wound Moulage Artificial Cut is the perfect addition to your casualty simulation kit, and is ideal for developing an understanding of basic wound-care procedures. This self-adhesive moulage wound depicts a cut at about 1cm deep, and is compatible for use with skin glue (sold separately) for improving adhesion during prolonged applications. For secure storage, a storage box is supplied.
What's Included In My Purchase?
- 1 x Wound Moulage Artificial Cut
- 1 x Storage Box
Please Note: Artificial blood is not included with this wound moulage, and must be purchased separately.
What Is the Function of This Artificial Cut?
The Erler-Zimmer Wound Moulage Cut is a lifelike artificial cut designed for use during wound-care or first-aid training. The design of this fake wound makes it perfect for practising cleaning and bandaging techniques, as well as learning the proper way to apply pressure to a bleeding wound. The realistic design of this artificial wound also makes it suitable for use with special effects makeup.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Wound Moulage Cut?
Those that may benefit most from use of this wound moulage cut include trainee medical and healthcare personnel who need to develop basic but essential wound-care skills. This includes:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How Do I Apply This Wound To The Skin?
This wound moulage cut can be applied to either real skin or a manikin, and has a self-adhesive design that does not require the use of glue. For longer training sessions or improved adhesion, you can use a glue designed for fixing moulage wounds onto the skin.
Key Features and Benefits
- Wound moulage cut approximately 1cm deep
- Perfect for use during first-aid and wound-care training
- Lifelike design enables realistic training scenarios
- Ideal for learning essential cleaning and bandaging skills
- Suitable for use on human skin or medical manikins
- Self-adhesive design does not require glue for application
- Can be used with skin-glue for improved adhesion if / when needed
- Supplied in a box for secure storage when not in use
Some additional optional tools which can enhance your usage of this wound moulage cut include:
Alternative Wound Moulage Options
Erler-Zimmer have a range of different wound moulage options available, including kits with multiple fake-wounds included. Suitable alternatives to this wound moulage cut include:
- Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 1.3cm
- Moulage Wound Depth: 1cm approx.