Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis Model with Sacrum and Lumbar Vertebrae
When studying human anatomy for a variety of fields, including medical, physiological, and anatomical careers, the Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis Model with Sacrum and Lumbar Vertebrae offers an effective visual training and study tool. The life-size and anatomically accurate construction is designed to both look and feel realistic for quality, effective anatomy training.
- 1 x Model Pelvis with Sacrum and Lumbar Vertebrae (Female)
What Is the Function Of This Anatomical Model?
The Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis with Sacrum and Lumbar Vertebrae Model is ideal for delivering training to those studying to enter medical field, as well as to anatomists. Doctors, nurses, physiologists, and anatomists, for example, will find this a particularly useful study tool.
Using this anatomical figure, you can see the wings of the ilium, sacrum, and flexible L5 and L4 Lumbar Vertebrae, which allows you to develop a more in-depth understanding of how the pelvis interacts with the spine.
Does This Anatomical Model Move?
For observation and study, the Erler-Zimmer Female Pelvis Model comes complete with a removable sacrum, flexible joints, and two flexible Lumbar vertebrae. As the model is mounted on rubber, the movement of the iliosacral joint can be demonstrated on this Erler-Zimmer Female Pelvis Model making it ideal for gaining a greater understanding of pelvis morphology.
Key Features and Benefits
- Life-size anatomical model of an adult female pelvis
- Model also features the sacrum and lumbar vertebrae
- Anatomically accurate for realistic medical training scenarios
- Sacrum is a removeable component, allowing closer observation
- Flexible lumbar vertebrae
- Anatomical model is mounted on elastic to demonstrate the movement of the iliosacral joint
- Textured natural casting for a realistic look and feel
- Strong synthetic material for longevity even with frequent use
Realistic Look and Feel
The Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis Model with Sacrum and Lumbar Vertebrae is based on an adult cast of the female pelvis, and has a life-like texture for a realistic look and feel during study. Detailed and anatomically accurate, the model can also support medical training scenarios for the most effective learning.