Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis Model with Sacrum
With the Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis Model with Sacrum, you can deliver in-depth training about the pelvic bones in adult women, as well as help to develop a deeper understanding of sacroiliac dysfunction. The anatomically correct design and life-like texture helps to create detailed and realistic training. This is also a life-sized model for enhanced accuracy.
- 1 x Anatomical Pelvis Model (Female)
What Is the Function of This Anatomical Pelvis Model?
This adult pelvis model makes a great aid to medical education and anatomy studies. It can be used in demonstrations with students, or as a tool to educate patients about disorders such as pubic symphysis dysfunction and sacroiliac joint dysfunction.
What Can I Learn or Teach With This Pelvic Model?
As well as learning about the structural anatomy of the pelvic bones, with this life-sized model you can learn about the the movement of the sacroiliac joints to gain a better understanding of sacroiliac dysfunction.
Why Is This Anatomical Model Moveable?
This female adult pelvis model with sacrum is fully moveable for the best teaching and study experience. The model is mounted on elastic which allows teachers to demonstrate the movement of joints in the pelvis, whilst the sacrum can be removed for further in-depth study of this area.
Features of the Erler-Zimmer Flexible Pelvis Model
- Life-size flexible anatomical model of an adult female pelvis
- Suitable for training and education purposes
- Offers studying medical personnel and anatomists a visual guide to the pelvic bones
- Realistic textured casting enables a more life-like training scenario
- Flexible design mounted on elastic to enable movement of the pelvic joints
- Movement of the model can help strengthen understanding of sacroiliac dysfunction and pubic symphysis dysfunction
- Anatomically accurate detail to support medical training scenarios
- Strong synthetic material used for longevity and durability, even with frequent use
- Removable sacrum included for further study