Erler-Zimmer Female Pelvis Model with Pelvic Floor Muscles
Learning about the anatomical structure of pelvic floor muscles is crucial when working in a wide range of fields, including medical and gynaecology practises. Using an anatomically accurate and life-sized study tool like the Erler-Zimmer Female Pelvis Model with Pelvic Floor Muscles can help to strengthen the understanding of how this skeletal structure looks and functions.
- 1 x Anatomical Pelvis Model (Female)
What Is the Function Of This Anatomical Model?
This quality female pelvis model is an ideal tool for training medical personnel, including doctors and gynaecologists, as well as those studying to become physiologists or anatomists. It can also be useful for educating patients, using a visual guide to help strengthen their understanding. The model suitable for use in environments such as:
- Doctor's offices
The model can be used in demonstrations with students, or as a tool to educate patients about common pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, and pelvic organ prolapse.
What Can I Identify On This Female Pelvis Model?
This Erler-Zimmer Pelvis Model you can identify two hip bones, a sacrum with a coccyx, and the pelvic floor. The pelvic floor consists of four components made of flexible synthetic material in which structures have been painted to high a detail to facilitate accurate and in-depth training and education.
Realistic Look and Feel
The Erler-Zimmer Flexible Female Pelvis Model with Sacrum is based on an adult cast of the female pelvis, and has a life-like texture for a realistic look and feel during study. Detailed and anatomically accurate, the model can support medical training scenarios for the most effective learning.
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomical model of an adult female pelvis
- Suitable for training and educational purposes
- Ideal study tool for doctors, gynaecologists, and anatomists
- Can be used to aid patient education, offering a visual aid
- Anatomically accurate design features hip bones, sacrum, coccyx, and pelvic floor muscles
- Detailed design supports more realistic training scenarios
- Constructed with a life-like texture for enhanced realism
- Life-size model
- Height: 19cm
- Width: 27cm
- Depth: 18cm
- Product Code: 4070