Erler-Zimmer Lumbar Vertebral Column
For comprehensive anatomical study, realistic and accurate models like the Erler-Zimmer Lumbar Vertebral Column are a fantastic supportive tool. This quality anatomy model depicts the L1-L5 vertebrae, spinal cord and emerging spinal nerves, and sacrum, for a detailed look at the lumbar vertebrae. The model is also flexibly mounted on a stand to enable demonstrations of natural spinal movements.
- 1 x Lumbar Spine Model
- 1 x Removable Stand
What Is the Function of the Lumbar Vertebral Column?
The purpose of the Erler-Zimmer Lumbar Vertebral Column is to enhance textbook studies of human anatomy, offering an interactive and hands-on way to discover the structure of the lumbar spine.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Vertebrae Model?
This model is particularly useful for students and medical trainees who are learning human anatomy, or those planning to work in anatomy- or biology-focused industries. This includes those studying for roles such as:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- Physical Therapists / Rehabilitative Therapists
Key Features and Benefits
- Lumbar vertebral column depicting L1-L5 vertebrae
- Ideal for enhancing textbook anatomical studies
- Realistic and anatomically accurate design for comprehensive study
- Includes the spinal cord and emerging spinal nerves
- L1 to L5 vertebrae and sacrum are flexibly mounted for demonstrations of natural movement
- All movements of the lumbar spine area can be demonstrated
- Supplied with a removable stand for ease-of-display
- Height: 39cm
- Width: 12cm
- Depth: 12cm
- Weight: 0.7kg