Erler-Zimmer Broken Bottle Cut Wound Moulage
Demonstrate the proper techniques for emergency wound management with the Erler-Zimmer Broken Bottle Cut Wound Moulage. This highly realistic fake wound has been designed to enable comprehensive wound-care training, with a lifelike look that makes the moulage perfect for use as special effects makeup. For secure storage whenever the wound moulage is not in use, a box is supplied with purchase.
Please Note: Artificial blood is not included with this broken bottle cut wound moulage. You purchase Erler-Zimmer Artificial Blood separately.
- 1 x Broken Bottle Cut Wound Moulage
- 1 x Storage Box
What Is the Function of This Cut Wound Moulage?
This wound moulage option depicts a cut caused by a broken bottle. The high-quality design is perfect for supporting first aid and wound-care training sessions, allowing demonstrations and practise of essential cleaning and bandaging skills. The realistic look of this wound also makes it suitable for use in special effects makeup.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Artificial Wound?
There are a wide range of people who could benefit from use of this cut wound moulage, especially those who are required to deliver or undertake first aid training. Those who may find this artificial wound useful include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How do I Apply This Wound Moulage?
This artificial wound features a self-adhesive design for ease-of-use, and does not require any glue for applications on the skin or training manikins. However, if you want to enhance the adhesive properties of the wound to accommodate extended usage, then you can use the Erler-Zimmer Skin Glue (not included).
Key Features and Benefits
- Broken bottle cut wound moulage
- Depicts a wound caused by the sharp edge of a broken bottle
- Realistic design enables comprehensive training, and use as SFX makeup
- Self-adhesive moulage doesn't require skin glue for application
- Compatible with skin glue for enhancing adhesive properties during prolonged use
- Suitable for use on human skin or a medical training manikin
- Supplied with a storage box to keep the moulage safe when not in use
Some additional optional tools which can enhance your usage of this wound moulage cut include:
Alternative Wound Moulage Options
Erler-Zimmer have a wide range of artificial wound options, including a wide selection of cuts and lacerations that are suitable for first aid training purposes. Great alternatives for this broken bottle cut wound moulage include:
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.2 x 1cm