Erler-Zimmer Wound Moulage Uneven Laceration
Optimise first-aid and wound-care training with lifelike artificial wounds like the Erler-Zimmer Wound Moulage Uneven Laceration. The self-adhesive design of this fake laceration makes it easy and convenient to use, while the highly realistic design makes it suitable for use with special effects makeup. To keep the fake wound safe, this moulage laceration is supplied with a storage box.
- 1 x Wound Moulage (Laceration)
- 1 x Storage Box
Please Note: Artificial blood is not included with this wound moulage, and must be purchased separately.
What Is the Function of the Wound Moulage Laceration?
The Erler-Zimmer artificial laceration has been designed for use during first-aid training, and other medical training scenarios that require students to learn wound-care procedures. With this fake wound, it is possible to practise cleaning and bandaging techniques, as well as learn how to properly apply pressure to a wound.
The lifelike look of this wound also makes it a fantastic choice for special effects makeup.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Artificial Laceration?
There are a range of people who could benefit from use of this artificial laceration, whether it is for demonstrating and practising wound care techniques, or for aesthetic uses. Those who may find this fake wound useful include:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How Can I Apply This Wound Moulage Laceration?
The design of this moulage wound is self-adhesive, and can be applied directly to the skin, or placed on a medical manikin. If you plan to wear this artificial wound for a prolonged period, or want to enhance adhesiveness during more in-depth training, the moulage wound is compatible with the Erler-Zimmer Skin Glue (sold separately).
Key Features and Benefits
- Wound moulage uneven laceration
- Ideal for demonstrations and practise of wound-care techniques
- Suitable for use as part of special effects makeup
- Enables practise of cleaning, bandaging, and pressure-application skills
- Can be used with a medical manikin or on human skin
- Self-adhesive design does not require skin-glue to apply
- Compatible with skin-glue to improve adhesion as needed (e.g., during prolonged usage)
- Supplied with a box for secure storage when not in use
Some additional optional tools which can enhance your usage of this wound moulage cut include:
Alternative Moulage Wound Options
Erler-Zimmer have a range of different wound moulage options available, including kits with multiple fake-wounds included. Suitable alternatives to this wound moulage cut include:
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.8 x 1.1cm