Erler-Zimmer Large Cut Wound Moulage with Bleeding Function
Enhance first aid or wound-care training with the Erler-Zimmer Large Cut Wound Moulage with Bleeding Function. This highly realistic wound moulage option is perfect for training on bandaging, cleaning, and pressure-application to prevent blood flow from wounds. It can also be useful for special effects makeup artists to create lifelike wounds.
Please Note: Artificial blood is not included with this large cut moulage, and will need to be purchased separately to work the bleeding function.
- 1 x Wound Moulage with Two Large Cuts
- 1 x Line for Bleeding Function
- 1 x Storage Box
What Is This Cut Moulage For?
This wound moulage depicts a large, deep cut to support first aid training. This easy-to-apply artificial wound is perfect for demonstrating and practising essential cleaning and bandaging techniques. With a realistic design, the wound moulage is also great for use as part of special effects makeup.
Who Can Benefit From Use of This Wound Moulage?
There are a range of both medical and non-medical professionals that may find this large cut moulage beneficial to use, including:
- Doctors and Nurses
- General Practitioners
- First Aiders
- First-Responders / Emergency Responders
- SFX Makeup Artists
How Is This Wound Moulage Applied?
You do not need any specific adhesive for this wound moulage, as it has a self-adhesive design for easy application to either the skin or a training manikin. The adhesive properties of the wound can be enhanced for longer wear using the Erler-Zimmer Skin Glue (not included).
How Does The Bleeding Function Work?
This large cut wound moulage has a discreet tube incorporated into its design that enables the simulation of realistic bleeding for emergency first aid training. For the bleeding function to work, the tube is connected to an infusion bag (not included) which is filled with artificial blood (sold seperately).
Key Features and Benefits
- Large wound moulage depicting two deep, close cuts
- Perfect for use during first aid or wound-care training
- Can be used as part of special effects makeup
- Suitable for applications on skin or on training manikins
- Self-adhesive design is incredibly easy to use
- Can be applied with skin-glue for better adhesion during prolonged usage
- Supplied with a clear line to support bleeding function
- Simulates bleeding for comprehensive and realistic first aid training
- Supplied with a box for secure storage when not in use
There are some accessories that can significantly enhance your usage of this detailed wound moulage, including:
Alternate Moulage Options
Erler-Zimmer supply an expansive range of wound moulage options, allowing for comprehensive and versatile wound-care training. Suitable alternatives to this large cut moulage include:
- Dimensions: 28 x 14.5 x 1.8cm